Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rainbow Celebrate

Hey! I've got a card for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, and the theme was Anything Goes!!! Yay! So I decided to pull out some of my Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches and make a card with them. Here ya go:

I wanted to go with a rainbow color palette, so I looked up one on my Pinterest boards, and pulled out the inks. 




I stamped the wavy lines, then the circles, then I stamped "Celebrate" on the card itself, then I stamped the "Celebrate" on some white cardstock, and adhered it to the card with foam tape. I added some stars for a finishing touch 


I am quite happy with the way this turned out. 


Hope ya have a great day! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (dots from Gently Seasoned set, sentiment from Sugar Rush set) Paper Smooches, (wavy line, stars from Let It Snow set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (lets see if I can remember them all...lol) (Lady Bug, Grape Jelly, Danube Blue, Bahama Blue, Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink, (Neon Green) Hero Arts 

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Bethany :-) the colours and whole design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x