Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shine Brightly

This is my last post tonight. Sorry for all the posting!  It's another card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge. This is my favorite entry.



I stamped and embossed a bunch of the lanterns. Then I applied some various Distress Inks overtop of the embossed lanterns with some kleenex and then I cut them all out. 


I also added some splatters from some Distress Ink watercolors that I made. 


I am soooo happy with this card! :) 



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :)

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (lanterns, sentiment, line from Lunar Lights set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberries) Tim Hotlz/Ranger (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: (black) American Crafts
Watermark Ink: (Versamark) Tsukineko 

6 comments:

Laura Jane said...

LOVELY!!
Your colors are FABULOUS!!

Lisa said...

All three of your cards are great, but you're right - this one is especially pretty! Nice work!

Tamara said...

awesome card!!
Love the spletters and colors you've used
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

jenn shurkus said...

WOW! awesome job on the fussy cutting :) beautiful card :)

thank you for playing along with lawnscaping!!

Linda said...

Great job, Bethany.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This card is awesome! I love those colors, the splatter is really fun, and the embossing pops!