Sunday, August 25, 2013

Strawberry Scented Card

Hey again! This time my Stamp-a-Faire card is for the Whipping Up Scent-sational Cards technique. And it is strawberry scented.


I had lots of fun with this one! I used strawberry jello to make it scented. 
It really smells amazing! :D 


I am really looking forward to using this technique even more on my projects. Lots of fun and amazing results! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment, flowers from Take Three: Summer set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Rose Bud) Tsukineko, (Royal Velvet) Papertrey Ink
Embossing Powder: (clear) American Crafts
Other: (sugar-free strawberry jello) 

2 comments:

Joyce Casaldi said...

Yum Bethany! I bet it smells devine! Beautifully done!

maria f. said...

Oh how I love this CAS beauty.