Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Popsicles

Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I have been working on making 110 wedding invites and RSVP cards for a friend, so I have put aside my regular card-making for awhile. I'm also getting all ready for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-Faire on the 24th, and boy, am I excited! :D 

                                      I've got a summery-looking card to show you today: 



Popsicles! And not only popsicles, but ombre popsicles! LOL. Seriously though. I love anything ombre. 


I stamped and splattered for the backround and the popsicles where coloring using my Spectrum Noir markers.  


I'm off to go play a game with my sis! 
 Have a great evening!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :)


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (backround from Let it Snow set) Lawn Fawn, (popsicles, sentiment from Sugar Rush set) Paper Smooches
Dye Ink: (Bahama Blue, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted markers) Spectrum Noir
Specialty Ink: (yellow spray mist) Studio Calico 

No comments: