Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thanks Banner

Hey again! Here's my second Lawnscaping Challenge entry for today. Sorry for all the posts tonight, but I just made all these cards today.



I made watercolors again for this card. I used a couple of my Distress ink pads. 


I added some little stars in the middle of the flags after I painted them with watercolors.


I painted a green outline on the banners for a little added something. 



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (banners, sentiment, star from Blue Skies set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, and I can't remember the name of the last one, lol) Tim Holtz/Ranger 

1 comment:

Yainea said...

Ohhh your card is so pretty! Love the banners, the sprinkled background , loove!

Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)