Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lots of Dots

Hello! I'm just popping in with a quick card. I know my blog has been kinda boring, since I haven't been posting much, but my family owns a pumpkin farm right here, and when it is pumpkin season, then most of our free time goes to harvesting pumpkins, so my card making has been somewhat neglected. Anyway, here is a card that I made awhile ago for a submission call but it was rejected.


All the dots are actually brads that I just adhered all over the card. :) 



Got to go!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

LOVE this - the metallic shine is fantastic in those fun colours - whoever rejected this made a big mistake, in my humble opinion! Have fun with the pumpkins!

Joyce Casaldi said...

Very pretty Bethany, I love the metallic look of those dots.