Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Tags Galore!

Bonjour again! Here is my entry for the today's Papertrey Ink Blog hop! The theme this month was to make at least 5 holiday tags.

oh, and just a note before you get started, none of my tags have hole punches or ribbon. I don't think that is a requirement in making tags, and hey, even if it is, oh well, I like tags better without holes and ribbon.


For the first (above) I just had to use Pedal Pusher. I used a classic holiday color palette and threw in some gems on the wheels for a bit of sparkle.  


This one just might be my fave of them all. I really wanted to use Irresistibly Ikat alot on the tags, which I did (you'll see it again below!) and I wanted to use some banners, so I die cut and stamped some banners. :) 


This one was a cute simple one-layer tag. :) 


This one is a bit different! I took the guideline circle from Hello Sunshine and used it to create a pretty holiday pattern. Then I die cut the tag with a big circle die to make the ends round. 


Another ikat tag! This one is simply a stamped circle adhered to the tag. 


Another ikat tag! Simple and bold. 


And my last tag. I used a simple color palette, and only two stamps. I love how you can use non-holiday stamps so often to create holiday projects!


Thanks for viewing my tags today! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies (I'm just gonna give you the basics)
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink, (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sets: Happy Hexagon, Winter Penguin, Pedal Pusher, Snowflake Flurries, Irresistibly Ikat, Hello Sunshine) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Classic Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy) Tsukineko, 
Pigment Ink: (gold) Tsukineko

3 comments:

Cornelia W said...

So creative - terrific tags!

artful-notions said...

A great group! So different, bright and festive. Favorite?
the fact that you used the Hello Sunshine stamp as a holiday burst!

Lindsey said...

How fun that you made so many different cards. They are wonderful. I especially love the Ikat circle tag.