Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Patterned Paper + Lawn Fawn

I'm back again! yay! I have a card to share with you for the current Lawnscaping challenge, which was to use patterned paper.


I hoard patterned paper, but I don't ever seem to use it. So this challenge really made me dig it out! 
Well, actually, the paper I used on this card I had just bought because I went to a TJ Max because I needed to buy a dress to wear to a wedding coming up, and at the check out they had a bunch of American Crafts and Studio Calico paper pads. So I bought some. The were only about $3.50 a piece! :) 


I did lots and lots of paper piecing here! I love it when I work so hard on a card, and it turns out beautiful! :) 





I hope to be back tomorrow with another post! 


Until then! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (hot air balloon, banner, clouds, sentiment from Blue Skies set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Specialty Paper: (vellum) Bazzill
Patterned Paper: (cloud paper from ? collection, rest of paper from Snippets collection) Studio Calico

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Such a bright and cheery card! You did an awesome job with the patterned papers. Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping!