Friday, October 25, 2013

Runway Inspired Starburst

Hello! I'm gonna have a couple posts for you tonight, first 2 for the Runway Inspired challenge, and then 1 for today's PTI blog hop. Here 'tis the inspiration:


And here 'tis my creation! 


I decided to take my inspiration from the idea of the colors of the outfit...neutrals with a pop of orangish red. 


I just stamped everything on the card and was finished. Easy and fun! 


I had some non-papercrafting fun yesterday making a shirt with printable iron-on paper to wear to Thor: The Dark World. I'm going the day before it comes out to see it along with Thor and The Avengers in the theater. So I get to see it a day early! :) 

See you in a few for another take on the challenge! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Hello Sunshine set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black)  Tsukineko, (Terracotta Tile) Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love it Bethany!!! Saw some of your vaca pics, cool beans! I am a Starbuck's addict, from Washington, I think it is a requirement, LOL!
Glad to see you back making awesomeness!
Love this card!!

Joni nina Andaya said...

Very cool!!! Love the sun rays :)

Virginia L. said...

This one is RAD! Love love it, Bethany! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Pamela said...

Amazing! I love the bright orange! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Morph Mania Creations said...

Love it. All your stuff is awesome!