Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thank You Dots

Hey! I'm back! I'm finally posting again! haha! :)  Things are starting to quiet down a bit more, so I have had some crafty time, and today I re arranged my bedroom/craft room. I am very happy with it! :) Tomorrow I plan to have a crafty day! woohoo! But for now, I've got a card to share for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which was to use a clear or rubber stamp.


I used a clear stamp, of course! I actually don't like rubber stamps very much. I own some, but I love clear stamps soooo much better! :) 


I stamped this stamp (which is a  row of dots) over and over again to form a kind of bokeh pattern. 


I hope to be back tomorrow with a fun card using patterned paper and Lawn Fawn stamps! :) 
I'd also like to tell you that I'm going to be guest designing for a company the first week in November! I'll let you know which date exactly when it gets closer! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (row of dots from Borders and Arrows set) Hero Arts (sentiment from Pedal Pusher set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft, Terracotta Tile, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This is beautiful! Love the movement of the dots! Glad to see you!

Laura Jane said...

LOVE this technique Bethany!
Very well done:)