Monday, October 21, 2013

Thank You in Green

Hey again! Here's my last post today. Again, I apologize for the three posts!




This was made by making watercolors with some gelatos then getting some of the watercolors on the edge of a piece of cardstock, then wiping the piece of cardstock over the card. The colors are actually much deeper and richer in real life. 


I also just had to throw in some wood stars. :) 
And I am getting quite excited because I get to go see Thor: The Dark World on Nov. 7th with my dad! We are going to a marathon where they are showing Thor, The Avengers, then Thor: The Dark World, and all in 3-D! It's going to be a loooong, but fun day in the theatre! I am really looking forward to Thor: The Dark World. All the TV Spots are driving me nuts! I can't wait until November! I'm going to make a special shirt for the movie to wear to the theatre. I'll post pics after I make it! 

Jesus saves!


-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Pedal Pusher set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Cottage Ivy) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell\
Accents: (wood stars) Studio Calico

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)