Monday, October 21, 2013

You Can Do It!

Greetings! Hope you are doing well. First, let me tell you I am doing three posts tonight. And the only reason I am doing three is because they were all made this afternoon/evening and the challenge deadline is today. Here we go:


I have these stars I picked up from Joanns the other day. I just about freaked out when I saw Joanns now has Studio Calico wood shapes now! ack! :) Happy me! 
I colored a bunch of the stars with watercolors made from some gelatos. Some of them have some metallic sheen to them, but you can't really see it in the photo. 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels, (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Pedal Pusher set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell
Accents: (wood stars) Studio Calico

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love all 3, but I think this is my favourite! Love the offset 'frame' around the stars - great texture and dimension, but still lovely and clean!

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Wood, & Cork Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)