Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Guest Designer

Hey all and good morning! I am very delighted to be guest designing for Sweet Stamp Shop today!
Head on over to the Sweet Blog here and check out the cards I made, then there are two "bonus" cards below that I made with Sweet Stamp Shop stamps! And be sure to order the new release...they've got some cool new sets!



For the card above, I used the fun Cityscape set. I stamped and embossed some sky scrapers, then did some emboss resist with ink and some spray mist. And I just had to throw in some enamel dots. :)


For my next card I used the Austen Obsessed set. I did some simple stamping in some lovely purple hues and added a purple card base. All done!

I would like to give a big thank you to Sweet Stamp Shop for asking me to be a guest designer! I am so thrilled! :) 

Have a great day!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 
Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels, (Royal Velvet) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (skyscrapers, Happy New Year from Cityscape set, Jane Austen quote, lace design from Austen Obsessed set) Sweet Stamp Shop
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black + I can't remember the rest) Tsukineko, (Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding) Papertrey Ink
Embossing Powder: (black) American Crafts
Specialty Ink: (yellow-the color was called Taxi I think? spray mist) Studio Calico
Accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
Tool: (corner rounder punch) Fiskars

2 comments:

Dannielle Robeson said...

WOW!!! Great job!! I just LOVE how that first card pops!!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your GDT spot. How fun that you made some bonus cards. :)