Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Christmas Card

Hello all! Have you noticed the changes around here? First of all, my blog name is no longer "Just Me Bethany." It is now "Raindrops on the Stars." And I have a new blog header! :) More changes are also on the way, but for now, here is a Christmas card:

My inspiration for this came from a card I saw awhile ago, and I'm not sure who made it...I think perhaps Aimes? But the card used sun rays for trees! So that is what I did here. I took one of the sun rays from "Hello Sunshine" from PTI and used it as a tree. Fun and modern. 


I shall be back in the next few days!
In other news, I got a deer on Sunday! It is a nice doe. :) 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) (no supply list today)

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is so CAS and lovely, Bethany! Delightful design! Love your new blog name and header! Thanks for stopping by in my blog! Congrats on all of your latest pubs!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so wonderful! Great one layer card, Bethany!

Lindsey said...

Fantastic card! What a great idea to use the ray...it makes perfect trees.