Friday, December 27, 2013

Brown and Blue Let It Snow

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I had a lovely day at home with my family and I got to papercraft! I'm here with a fun winter card:


I did some emboss-resist with the snowflakes. I love the blue/brown color combo for winter. 


I can't believe it is going to be 2014 soon! This year has gone so fast! I plan to do a couple posts of favorite cards of 2013, one post that is of my own creations, and another post with favorites from other papercrafters, so stay tuned!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (snowflake,  sentiment from Winter Penguin set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
Specialty Ink: (Sea Breeze, Gingerbread) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: (clear) Recollections/Michaels
Watermark Ink: Versamark

No comments: