Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve, Eve!

It's the Eve of Christmas Eve! lol. :) Anyway, I'v got a card for the current Lawnscaping challenge. Here was the challenge this time round, it was a color challenge! Yay! I love color challenges!




I simply stamped the trees, the snow and the sentiment. Fun and CAS. 


I went shopping today at Hobby Lobby and bought some papercrafty fun stuff! Tomorrow we go over to my grandma's house to get together with family, which will be fun. :) 

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Let it Snow set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Enchanted Evening, Winter Wisteria) Papertrey Ink, (Gray Flannel, some unknown pink color) Tsukineko

2 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

so pretty :) i love the composition and white space! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is super sweet.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge..