Sunday, December 29, 2013

Favorite Cards of 2013 (from other papercrafters)

Here are my top 10 Favorite Cards of 2013 From Other Papercrafters. I kept it to only one card per papercrafter, and I've linked to the original blog post.


Jen Rzasa. This is amazing. The color, the design. wow. And its ombre! LOOOOVE! 


Michelle.  Loving the the colors. And look how beautifully clean and simple it is. And what a great way to do a sentiment 


Lisa Carroll. I love the amazing stamping plus the bold colors. 



Jessica Witty. I am really missing her gorgeous cards. This one is one of my faves. The cork, the color combo, texture. 


Nichole Heady. I just realized I CASEd this and never knew until now. That must mean I really love it! 


Cristina Kowalczyk. wowza. just wowza. 


Jennifer McGuire.  Clean and simple. And I LOVE geometric look. With the rainbow colors.



Maile Belles. Hexagons OVER the stamped flowers. How cool is that! 


Tyra Babington. Hunger Games. :D And I love the misting. 

I hope this wasn't too long for you! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

No comments: