Saturday, December 28, 2013

Feathers and Sparkle

Aloha! I've been having lots of fun papercrafting the past few days...and I made a shaker card which I am very happy with! I'm also entering it in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.


I made a shaker and filled it with chunky glitter, confetti and some stamped and cut out feathers. 



I'm working on putting together a post of all my favorite cards that I made from 2013, so that should be up later tonight, so stay tuned. 



Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all images, sentiment from Fanciful Feathers set) WPlus9
Dye Ink: (London Fog, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue) Tsukineko, (Tumbled Glass Distress Ink) Ranger
Dies: (circles) Spellbinders
Specialty Cardstock: (acetate) The Paper Studio/Hobby Lobby
Glitter: (assorted chunky glitter) American Crafts 

No comments: