Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello Flowers

Hey again! Yay! Posts two days in a row! :) Hopefully it will stay like this! I've got a card using some lovely My Mind's Eye stamps.


I stamped the flowers in a simple color scheme, and added a sentiment and some Studio Calico wood shapes. 


I love the look of this card...very simple, and to the point. 
I hardly ever use flowers on my cards....it seems like everyone does so easily, but I have trouble making them work on my cards. I'm not sure why, but thats ok with me! I'll just admire everyone else's gorgeous flower cards. 

\

I've been thinking about placing an order from Simon Says Stamp and then not opening it until Christmas...like a Christmas present from me to me...lol. :) 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (flowers, sentiment) My Mind's Eye
Dye Ink: (Enchanted Evening, Rose Bud, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink
Embellishments: (wood arrow shapes) Studio Calico

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card, Bethany! I love the stamping and how you added those wooden embellishments!