Monday, December 16, 2013

Let it Snow, Let It Snow, Let it Snow

I know, I know, in my last post I said I would be back in a few days. But I got sick with a cold...but I am back now! I can't stop creating cards with a snow theme...here is a "let it snow" card!

I started out by cutting some patterned paper into strips then adhering it to a die cut circle, then trimming and diecutting  the circle again to round off the edges, so it would be a nice smooth circle. 


Then I stamped some lovely Lawn Fawn trees onto the circle, then adhered the circle to the card and added a sentiment. 


I love how the dots look like snow falling down. Kinda a fun and cute card with a modern twist. 

I must admit I cannot get enough of Lawn Fawn's Let It Snow set. It is gorgeous! You will be seeing more cards using it on the blog soon! 

Here in the Finger Lakes of New York we have about 6-8 inches of snow! It's gorgeous! I want to go skiing! And ice fishing..but it is still too soon for that. :) 

Jesus saves! 

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment, trees from Let It Snow set) Lawn Fawn
Die Ink: (Bahama Blue, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko 
Patterned Paper: (grey polka dots, blue polka dots) Recollections/Michaels
Die: (circle) Spellbinders

No comments: