Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lime Green Flowers

Hello all! It's me again and guess what? This is my third day in a row posting! Yay! Today I have a card for the current Runway Inspired Challenge! Here was the inspiration:


And here is my card:


I took inspiration from the lime-green color basic of the outfit. I embossed a bunch of flowers and leaves in white then I painted over them with green watercolors and added a green sentiment. 


Why is it I can't resist added splatters to almost every. single. card. I make? :) 


It snowed here again today! I am loving the snow, it is so beautiful! 
And I can't believe that Christmas is only in 7 days! ack! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 



Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (flowers, leaves, sentiment from Folk Art Florals) WPlus9
Die Ink: (Limeade Ice) Papertrey Ink, (Pear Tart) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Specialty Ink: Versamark

8 comments:

Joni nina Andaya said...

Oh..Bethany this is gorgeous! Love the way you embossed and colored.

Karen C. said...

Lovely fresh and clean looking card. I need to remember to try this technique!!

Virginia L. said...

This is absolutely lovely! I love the white embossing and the beautiful splatter of colors! Wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, Bethany! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, wow, this is gorgeous, Bethany! I love it!

Marlena M. said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Bethany!

Ang said...

Just lovely. Nice sentiment.
Ang

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! I love the paint splatters - they totally work!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Oh my Bethany, I am so in love with this! The softness is gorgeous, and a perfect match for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!