Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas Eve! It is actually snowing! Yes! I was afraid we were going to have a very brown Christmas, but it looks like it is gonna be a white one! I've got a fun snow-scene card to share.


This was oh, so fun to make. I started by inking a backround on the card with some various blue inks, then I stamped the hills and the trees. After that I stamped the snow, then applied more ink over the whole thing. Applying ink over the already stamped images gave the card depth, as if you were really looking at a snowy evening. After that I added a sentiment. 


I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve! I have to get ready to go to a family get together I mentioned yesterday. I spent awhile yesterday trying to look up hairstyles I could do that would work with my hair...but the length and texture my hair is, nothing seems to work with it. But I'm going to try something anyway. I'll let you know how it goes. 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Let it Snow set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (white) Hero Arts, (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass) Ranger

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Bethany! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!