Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Favorite Cards That I Made of 2013

Here are my own  Top 10 Favorite Cards of 2013, in no particular order: (get ready for a loooong post with lots of pictures!)

This is one of my favorites because of the artistic, free look of the whole card. And because I used enamel dots! ;) 


This one is a fave for me because I use patterned paper and I paper pieced, which is rare for me. And I had so much fun making this card. 


I used a mask/stencil for the one above, and I love how the inking turned out. Oh, that, and the splatters. 


The inking on the triangles is what makes this one of my favorites. 


CAS. And that is why I love it. 


Colorful and fun. Plus I love circles.


I love all the banners on this one. And also because Nichole Heady said she liked it. :) 


I love this because of the rich colors and the placement of everything. 


I actually used flowers, so that is a big deal for me. And I used wood shapes! 


It's a shaker card! And it uses glitter! :D 


So that's it for me today! Have a nice night!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

11 comments:

Luanne said...

Love your style! These are all great, thanks for sharing them!

Wendy G. said...

Oh, these cards are all beautiful! I especially love the CAS thank you card with the circle leaves. I pinned it and totally want to CASE it. Thanks for sharing!

Cathy Weber said...

You have made some fabulous cards...my favorite is the one with all the hot air balloons...so bright and colorful as are all of your cards!

Leigh Penner said...

These are all wonderful, Bethany! You are so talented!
So fun seeing your favourites of the past year!

Karen C. said...

Lots of bright colours and designs. beautiful grouping of cards.

lainey said...

Bethany, I also like the overlapping banner card. I'll have to remember that for the future....

Cindy O said...

Beautiful cards, Bethany! My favorites are your free/artistic creations with the splattering of colors. But I also love the triangles with their mix of inks.

Joyce said...

What a wonderful collection of cards, Bethany.

Annheidel said...

Fun cards!

Megan Carroll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Carroll said...

These are beautiful!! Great post!