Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pastel Snowflake

Hey again! I've got a card for the current Curtain Call Challenge-,Sweet Snowflakes and this was the inspiration:

And here is my creation:


I was inspired by the lovely pastels colors and the snowflakes. First I embossed the snowflake in white then I applied some lovely pastel chalk inks over it. 

I also added a sentiment in black, but I think it was a bit too contrasting with the rest of the card and kinda ruined the whole card. 


'Till next time!


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white, Winter Wisteria) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Think Big Favorites #21 set) Papertrey Ink
Cling Stamp: (Dotted Snowflake) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Specialty Ink: (I don't know the colors right off the bat..) Tsukineko
Watermark Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder: (white) Recollections/Michaels

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

what a beautiful background you created! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!