Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Birthday Ensemble!

Hello all! I'm back today with a fun birthday party ensemble! It is for the current Lawnscaping challenge.

 

When I saw the above image, I though I should make a birthday ensemble! So I did! 










I made a banner, pillow box, gift tag, gift bag and a card. 



 I used gelatos for the splatters and to color the balloons. 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (happy wishes from Lunar Lights set, all others from Blue Skies set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud) Tsukineko 
Coloring Medium: (gelaots) Faber Castell
Other: gift bag, pillow box

2 comments:

Sandra Rieder said...

Wow, it looks like you put a lot of work into that. Love the splashes of color.

Lindsey said...

This is fabulous! What a neat ensemble. I hope you use it. :)