Friday, January 3, 2014

A Thank You in Green

Good evening! I think I caught a bit of a cold. :( I wanted to film some papercrafting videos, but I suppose it will have to wait. That is one of my New Year's Resolutions, to regularly do papercrafting videos, and you should be seeing some soon. ;) But, for now I have another entry for the current Runway Inspired Challenge. Here is the inspiration:


And here is my card: 


I took the inspiration from the colors of the outfit. I stenciled the backround in a couple shades of green, stamped a sentiment and added some wooden stars (which I cannot stop using!) from Studio Calico. 


I was so sad to hear about Archivers closing. :( I only ever went to one of the their stores, at the Mall of America, but it was amazing! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Think Big Favorites #5 set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Peeled Paint Distress Ink) Ranger
Stencil: Studio Calico
Accents: (wood stars) Studio Calico


3 comments:

Joni nina Andaya said...

What a very cool effect Bethany!!! Love it! Happy New Year :)

Marlena M. said...

This is so beautiful Bethany!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Awesome background, and I'm also obsessed with those wood stars! :) Thanks for joining us on the Runway!