Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cherish Moments

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I guess I was just too lazy. lol. Here's a fun card that could be used for Valentine's Day:



I stenciled the hearts. (oh, how I love to stencil!) and then stamped the sentiment. (I did second generation stamping for the "moments"). Then I threw in some adorable Studio Calico wood hearts. 

Lately, I've been missing all the snow. We have like zero snow here! It's so sad, because I love winter sports...sledding, skiing, (well, there is still snow at the ski resorts...at least we have that!) I just really want all the snow back! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment) Little Yellow Bicycle
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud?) Tsukineko (Picked Raspberry?) Ranger 
Accents: (wood hearts) Studio Calico
Stencil: Heidi Swapp

No comments: