Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

A very happy 2014 to you! I've been able to spend my day papercrafting today, which was a nice treat! I've got a New Year's card for you for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge, and the 10 Minute Craft Dash.






I stamped the line and lanterns and colored them in with some Spectrum Noir markers. 


I also added a New Year's sentiment. It took me 8 minutes and 46 seconds to create it! 

                                                     


I hope you had a lovely day! We were supposed to go on a shopping trip tomorrow to Barnes & Nobles, Joanns, Michaels, etc. (I would have taken my laptop to the Barnes & Nobles and gone to the Starbucks that is in it, bought some yummy drink and sat down and done a blog post or photo editing, which is lots of fun for me! I'm not too much of a book person) But, alas, there is a winter storm upon us and we are not going to be going anywhere. :( So I might be able to papercraft tomorrow while it storms on around us. :)

Until next time! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany  

P.S. This is the last 10 Minute Craft Dash. I just want to say I am quite sad to see it go. I created for it quite often, though I didn't always get my entries posted, I really enjoyed it. 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (line, lanterns from Lunar Lights set) Lawn Fawn, (sentiment from New Year's Eve set) Studio Calico
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted markers) Spectrum Noir

3 comments:

Betty J. said...

What a lovley new year card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

Wida said...

This is a lovely one layer. The concept of stamping on the corner gives it a freshness that is so pretty! Thanks for playing Casual Fridays Challenge!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute! lovely card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!