Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy!

Gooood evening everybody! Today I have a shaker card to share with you using a fun citrus color palette:
 

   I created a shaker with a backround stenciled with gelatos, and I filled it with some fun Studio Calico Wood Veneer shapes, and some gelato colored confetti. Fun, right!? 
                                 

I really need a confetti die. I had to hand punch or die cut each of these little circles! Does anyone know of a good one for just basic circle confetti die that has circles in various sizes?

Hope you had a nice day! I'm getting ready to go skiing this Friday. I hope it won't be too cold! I plan on taking some photos to post here. I should have a video for you tomorrow!


Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (happy from My Words set) Hero arts
Dye Ink: (Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink
Tool: (circle punch), (Tweed Pattern stencil) Hero Arts
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell
Accents: (wood veneer shapes) Studio Calico
Dies: (small circle, banner from Sketched Shapes dies) Papertrey Ink, (other circle dies) Spellbinders

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

What a fun shaker card Bethany ! Love all the confetti. Sorry I cant think of a good confetti die off hand, other than dies that just leave a lot of dots, hearts etc.

cards by cara said...

Gorgeous!! I have been having fun with shaker cards too - check out my blog for one with a window screen MIM attempt ...

Btw, Sizzix makes a confetti die: http://www.sizzix.com/product/659574/sizzix-sizzlits-decorative-strip-die-confetti