Sunday, January 5, 2014

Howdy

Howdy! That's the sentiment for the card I have today, which is one I am very happy with!


I had lost of embossing fun with this one! I stamped the sun-rays and ground backround and poured on 3 different embossing powders and embossed it, then stamped and embossed the rooster and sentiment on top. 


I adhered the panel at an angled for some added interest. 


By the way, what do you think of my new blog look? 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (all images, sentiment from On the Farm set) Papertrey Ink
Specialty Ink: (Versamark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: (Gold glitter, turquoise, black) American Crafts (light blue) Recollections/Michaels
Accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye

1 comment:

Joni nina Andaya said...

Awesome Bethany!!! Love all the embossing there :)