Monday, January 20, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Good evening! Hope you have had a wonderful day! I had a lovely day. I went out with my dad for the day to go see a special engine on a train, and it snowed, which was beautiful! Then I cleaned up my craft area. Tonight I have a "snowing" shaker card for you!


I made a shaker, using a stenciled backround, and added some perfect pearl stamped "snow" on the top of the acetate. 




Hope you like it as much as I do! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Let it Snow set) Lawn Fawn
Stencil: (trees) The Crafter's Workshop 
Dye Ink: (Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass) Ranger
Watermark Ink: Versamark
Other: (Perfect Pearls)
Specialty Cardstock: (acetate) Hobby Lobby
Glitter: (assorted) American Crafts

1 comment:

Joyce Casaldi said...

Love the shaker crd Bethany! Lovely!