Friday, January 10, 2014

Live in the Sunshine

Bonjour! I hope you've had a nice Friday. We went ice fishing today, caught a couple fish. Anyhoo, here's a card using some Gesso and Gelatos: 


I applied the gesso to a sheet of cardstock, added gelatos over it, then impressed a non-inked stamp into the wet gesso. After it dried, I stamped the images on top, and added some stamped die cuts. I think "Live in the Sunshine" might be my favorite sentiment to use on a card. It's just a lovely message. 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white)  Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (all from Hello Sunshine set) Papertrey Ink
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Terracotta Tile) Papertrey Ink
Dies: (hello sunshine dies) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is super neat! And I agree..it is a lovely message.