Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pretty in Pink!

Today is Papertrey Ink's January Blog Hop. The theme was pink! I had so much fun with this. I pulled out all my pink inks and just went crazy! :)

I LOVE this inspiration group of images (above). Nichole does such a lovely job! 

And here is my creation: 


I did a fun technique using dye inks and some water to color the flowers. I'll be sharing it in a video soon of how I do it. It is SO much fun, and the results are so beautiful! 



I hope you are staying warm! I love the snow, but I like to keep warm when I'm in the house. 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (Solar White) Neenah 
Clear Stamps: (love from Embellishments set, flowers and leaves from Flower Garden set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Picked Raspberry) Ranger, (Melon Berry, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink, (Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko

9 comments:

Kristii said...

Wow!! How beautiful!! Love all the fussy cutting and how you colored the flowers!! Soooo pretty!

BethieJ said...

Such a PRETTY card!!
Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Hopping! :)

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is just stunning! I love the impact of the design and colour combo. Look forward to your video.

Crafty Kate said...

I love how the flowers come off the page just slightly! Great design!

Charlene said...

What a fantastic card!!!!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful results indeed! Love this, Stephanie.

artful-notions said...

This is lovely! Your flowers have such dimension and texture. Great technique!

Joyce said...

This so pretty. I love how all those flowers are each colored just a bit differently.

Marybeth said...

I am in CA so we have been blessed with amazing weather.
Love your beautiful watercolor flower card. Colored in pink so beautifully!
Enjoy your ski trip on Friday.