Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stenciled Circles

Hey! I hope you are staying warm! I've got a quick card to share.


This was a Papercrafts reject for one of their sketches. I stenciled on a sheet of cardstock, die cut the circles, then put it all together. For me, stenciling is very relaxing and fun. 


By the way, I'm going to have some videos up soon! Stay tuned. I filmed a bunch today, and have plans to film more. ;)

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Specialty Ink: (Mango, Key Lime, and a couple other unknown colors of chalk ink) Tsukineko
Accents: (enamel dots) Teresea Collins
Stencil: (Tweed Pattern) Hero Arts
Die: (circle) Spellbinders

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

So pretty, Bethany! I love your design and I've been enjoying all your publications in Paper Crafts magazine!