Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sunshine and Butterflies

I'm back with a tutorial for a card using gelatos, for the guest designer call for Faber Castell Design Memory Craft. In the video, I use gelatos three ways: I create a backround, I stamp with them, and I create a color wash which I splatter onto the card. Enjoy! (there is a supply list at the bottom of the post!)




We got a couple inches of snow today! oh yeah! Now me and my sis can go sledding again! Plus, it makes everything look so pretty and winter-y! (is that even a word? lol) I hope there is snow at the end of the month. I'm going skiing on the 31st and it would be nice to have some nice powder on the ground! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies: 
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Hello Sunshine set, butterflies from Butterfly Dreams set) Papertrey Ink
Cling Stamp: (Starburst Backround) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell Design Memory Craft

No comments: