Thursday, January 23, 2014

This is Big!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have filmed a few videos that should be up soon! I'm really enjoying filming them. Here's a card that I wanted to share with you using a very different technique: 


I actually used eye shadow on this card! I stamped the starburst in Versamark, then applied eye shadow on top and it sticks quite well. I just brushed off the excess. 


To keep with the softer tone, I stamped the sentiment in grey. And, of course, I had to add wood stars. :) 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from This is Big set) Hero Arts
Cling Stamp: (Starburst Backround) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (London Fog) Tsukineko
Accents: (wood veneer stars) Studio Calico
Coloring Medium: (eyeshadow) 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a fabulous new technique and brilliant idea I might add. :) Love how your card turned out.