Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Card Without a White Card Base

A Card WITHOUT a white card base!!! If you know my cards, you know that is the base for pretty much every. single. card. I ever make. Here's the story: Today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge was to roll a die (or a random number generator, which is what I used) to decide which item, color, embellishment, etc. you would use. There were 9 lists, one for each DT member, and you would roll a die for each list. I hope that makes sense! ;) Anyway, here is what I ended up with for this card: 
  • Simply Chartreuse 
  • Berry Sorbet
  • Hibiscus Burst
  • True Black
  • Birthday Card
  • Generation Stamping
  • Thread
  • Brads
  • and the #1 sketch below



So, no white. ack! I was not too sure what to do. But I put this together: 


I know the photo is awful, but I had to take it after dark. So, sorry about that! 

Anyway, I'll be back with another entry in a few minutes. 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies:
Cardstock; (Berry Sorbet) Recollections/Michaels
Specialty Cardstock; (chalkboard cardstock) unknown
Clear Stamps: (all from Irresistibly Ikat set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink; (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink 
Accents: (brads) Michaels
Other: thread


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love this…. beautiful colors!