Saturday, February 8, 2014

Beautiful Flowers

Hope you've had a great Friday! I got some papercrafting in, and watched a movie and just kinda relaxed and helped my mom get ready for some company that is coming over tomorrow. I made some 4 x 3 flat ATC type cards for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary Contest. Here is one of them:


I must say, I had lots of fun working with the a  small 4 x 3 space.  For this little piece I stamped the flowers and embossed their outlines in gold. I love how there are stray pieces of embossing powder everywhere, and how the outlines aren't lined up perfectly, which gives it a very free, artistic look. (Which I think is my trademark look) 




I'll be back in a few minutes with another post! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (beautiful from Pedal Pusher set, flowers from Flower Garden set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Chalk Ink: (Aloe Vera, Turquoise, Mango Madness, Persimmon, and some other colors I can't remember)
Embossing Powder: (gold glitter finish) American Crafts
Watermark Ink: Versamark

No comments: