Thursday, February 13, 2014

Friendly Sunshine

Hey again! Here is my second entry for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary Contest. This was the list of items I ended up with for this card:


  • Summer Sunrise
  • Harvest Gold
  • Spring Rain
  • Cream
  • Spray Misting
  • A card for a friend
  • Twine
  • Glitter
  • And sketch #5 below

Here's what I threw together; 


Btw...sorry for all the glitter over the card! I forgot to brush it all off! lol. 


That's all for me today! 

I hope I'll be back tomorrow, perhaps? 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (cream) Recollections/Michaels
Clear stamps; (sentiment fro Sketched Shapes set, sun rays from hello Sunshine set) 
Dye Ink: (Spring Rain, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Spray Mist; (Taxi) Studio Calico
Other: twine

1 comment:

Elle said...

Awesome card Bethanny!