Friday, February 7, 2014

Hello Friend Triangles

Bonjour! I hope you had a lovely Friday. I got a acceptance e-mail from Papercrafts & Scrapbooking magazine today! I'll have 3 cards in Cool Tools, which will come out later this year. I also made some cards for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary Contest. Today's contest was to gather 7 supplies within 7 minutes and then create a card in 17 minutes. Fun! Here ya go: 


It was no problem pulling together 7 supplies in under 7 minutes. It really only took a minute or two. 
My 7 supplies for this card were: 1. Sketched Shapes stamp set. 2. White cardstock. 3. Royal Velvet Ink 4. Hawaiian Shores ink 5. Yellow spray mist 6. Tuxedo Black Ink 7. (I didn't know if this counted or not, so I counted it) A clear block. 


This card was pretty easy to put together and I did it in 9 minutes and 41 seconds. 
I stamped the triangles, then stamped the sentiment and misted some yellow color mist over it. 


I'll be back in a couple minutes with another card! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment, triangles from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Royal Velvet, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink, (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Specialty Ink: (Taxi color mist) Studio Calico 

No comments: