Friday, February 14, 2014

Let it Snow Matching Card and Envelope

Hey, it's me! I'm here with an entry for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge. Tomorrow is release day! Hooray! I can't wait! :D Anyway, today's challenge was to create a matching card and envelope! Fun! Here you go:

Okay, so, I love this very much, so there are tons of photos of it! 


I stamped the watercolors strokes, then masked off an area and stamped the snowflakes. I then added some adhesive strips, sprinkle on some glitter, added a sentiment and ta-da! 



I did pretty much the same for the envelope except no masking. Actually, I forgot to stamped the snowflakes until AFTER the glitter was added, but I was actually able to stamp over the glitter and it worked great! 


My mom pointed out I used the colors on the shirt I was wearing today! Haha! I never noticed that until she pointed it out! 


Tomorrow sure is going to be a fun day for me! First of all, it is PTI release day, and I am going ice fishing in the morning and then downhill skiing in the afternoon! oh yeah! Totally fun! :D 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (snowflakes, sentiment from Snowflake Flurries set, watercolor strokes from Watercolor Wonder set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass) Ranger, (Grape Jelly, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, ( Winter Wisteria) Papertrey Ink
Glitter: Martha Stewart

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

This is so beautiful, Bethany! I love seeing how you evolved with the latest techniques and style in the last two years! You are a star!