Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lines of Happiness

Hey all! I am here with a couple cards for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary contest. Today's challenge was to use stripes. It was sooo fun! Here is one of my entries:


I pulled out my Backround Basics: Stripes set, and stamped some lines in a kind of ombre way, starting with the reds and pinks then going to the oranges and yellows! 



I'll be back in a few minutes with another entry for today's contest! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (happy from Nuts For You set, striped lines from Backround Basics: Stripes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink

No comments: