Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love You!

Hey again! *This is my second post today* I have another entry for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebration. Since I don't want to overwhelm you with tons of blog posts tonight...the rest of the cards I am entering in today's contest are on my Flickr photostream.


I cut out the words, and stamped some lines in the backround, adhered the words, and then threw in some enamel dots.


I also thought the card base need some more colors, so instead of a white base, I made it red. 


Have a great evening! 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels, (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Accents: (enamel dots) Recollections/Michaels

1 comment:

Hollie Shepard said...

Really love this! Cute and simple and I love those enamel dots!