Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Paint Strokes and Flowers

Hello! Today is the start of Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary Celebration! woohoo! This is my favorite company out there. They have wonderful customer service, an amazing design team, and gorgeous products that perform with stunning results! Their stamps sets are my go-to sets all the time! (If you follow my blog, I'm sure you know that!) Today they had a color recipe and sketch contest.
 I picked this color combo: 


And this sketch:


And here is what I did with them: 



I am loving how this turned out. Such a pretty, happy looking card. :) 

I made lots more cards today for this contest, but I'm not going to post any more tonight. (5 to be exact...I want to make one for every color recipe and sketch recipe card...perhaps tomorrow!) 

I said yesterday I was going to buy the Thor: The Dark World digital copy, but Amazon messed up and didn't have it, so I bought it from Itunes and watched it today instead. Which was great, since I got to papercraft for the PTI Anniversary celebration while watching it! Yay! 

We got TONS of snow here today. It is beautiful outside. I love God's creation! 

HERE is a link to the Anniversary Celebration for today. 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (thank you from Pedal Pusher set, flowers and leaves from Flower Garden set, and watercolor/paint strokes from Watercolor Wonder set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink, (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Specialty Paper: (vellum) Bazzill

8 comments:

Michelle said...

So beautiful, Bethany!

Lindsey said...

I adore this card Stephanie. It is so bright and fun!

Sandy Kay said...

Bethany, you are quite an artist! I can see your face on the PTI DT in the near future!

Rema said...

Awesome and very pretty....

Teresa said...

Very cool card. so bright and colorful.

artful-notions said...

Such a great card, Bethany, so festive!

Hollie Shepard said...

Just a wonderful pop of color! Love this design!

Michelle said...

So pretty….. love the black outline against the strokes of color!