Friday, February 7, 2014

Sending Sunshine

Here is my second entry for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary contest. The challenge was to pull out 7 supplies in 7 minutes, then take those supplies and make a card in 17 minutes.


My 7 supplies for this card were 1. White cardstock. 2. Hello Sunshine stamp set. 3. Summer Sunrise ink pad. 4. Pure Poppy ink pad. 5. Tuxedo Black ink pad. 6. Spritz/water bottle filled with water. 7. (I didn't know if this counted or not, so I counted it) a clear block. 


I made this card in 10 minutes and 9 seconds. To make it, I would ink up a stamp, then spritz it in water, then stamp it. I did this for everything except the sentiment. I love doing anything that involves water or wetness when I'm papercrafting. I am such a messy papercrafter. lol. :) 


I don't want to give you too many posts (like I also did yesterday) so I'm posting the rest of my entries on my Flickr photostream. 

That's all for me here tonight! I should be back tomorrow!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Hello Sunshine set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink

No comments: