Saturday, February 8, 2014

Smile

Hey again! I'm here again with another entry for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary contest. Again, as I said in my previous post, the challenge today was to create a 4 x 3 flat card and decorate it! I have other entries but I didn't want to give you too many posts tonight, so my other entries are in my Flickr photostream.


This was oh so fun to make! I stamped all the ikat images, then stamped the "smile" and finished it off with some red spray mist. 



I hope to be able to create for tomorrow's contest, but we are having company over like I said, and I don't know if I'll get anything in. I hope I'll be able to do at least one project! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (smile from Sketched Shapes set, ikat images from Irresistibly Ikat set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile) Papertrey Ink, (Bahama Blue, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko 
Specialty Ink: (red color mist) Studio Calico

No comments: