Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sparkly Get Well

Hello! Sorry I've been missing for a few days. We have been kind of busy. We were gone some of the day Thursday, and gone almost all day yesterday skiing, and then gone for some of today ice fishing! I do have a card to share with you today..

This one was a fun one to make! I stamped and cut out a bunch of flower, then adhered them to a cardstock panel. I coated it with spray adhesive then poured on some chunky glitter and then adhered the panel to the card! 


Fun and sparkly...my fave! 


And here are some photos of me skiing: 


Me right after a run down the slope. 


My skis when I was sitting on the lift, going up for the last run of the day. 


The above photo was actually taken today...since I wanted a nice close up of the lift ticket. It was a gorgeous mint green color. I would love to have an ink like that. 

I hope I'll be back soon!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Think Big Favorites #6, flowers, leaves from Flower Garden set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion) Tsukineko, (Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink (there might be more colors, but I can't remember them...lol!) 
Glitter: (clear chunky glitter) American Crafts

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Well, it sounds like you are definitely making the best of the wintry weather! My strategy is to stay inside & stamp.... LOL!
Lovely card, Bethany! I love how it sparkles!