Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sweet Spring

Hey! I'm popping in this evening with a card for the this month's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!


I was totally inspired by the butterfly image in the lower left hand corner. 


I was loving those butterflies, so I grabbed my Butterfly Dreams set. I stamped a bunch of the polka dot butterflies in some softer colors and added some more detailed butterflies in grey ink. 


I also threw in some splatters from spray mists. 

I'll have a new video for my Color Wash series soon! I filmed a couple more today! :) 
And I should be getting a PTI order tomorrow, so I might do a haul video! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Butterfly Dreams set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (London Fog, Dandelion) Tsukineko, (Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink
Specialty Ink: (Citron color mist) Heidi Swapp, (Taxi color mist) Studio Calico

3 comments:

PiecesByEmily said...

Beautifully stamped butterflies. The colors are lovely as well!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Bethany!

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous. Great colors.