Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thank You

Hey again! I'm here with another entry for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary Contest. Like I said in my previous post, today's contest was to use stripes!


I stamped a bunch of wide stripes on my card, stamped the sentiment, then stamped the rest of the stripes the rest of the way up the card. 


I can't get enough of the gorgeous font in the Pedal Pusher set. Wowza. This font is just stunning. Very eye-catching! 


I've been watching some of the Olympics! So much fun! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany :) 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (lines from Backround Basics: Stripes set, sentiment from Pedal Pusher set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Chalk Ink: (Turquoise Gem, Sea Breeze, Night Sky) Tsukineko 

No comments: