Monday, February 10, 2014

Watercolor Congrats

Good evening, but I guess it is more like night now! lol. I've got a card to share with you for today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary contest. Sorry the photos will be awful, but I wasn't able to make any cards until after dark today, so I had to photograph them after dark. I tried my best, but they still don't look too good Oh well. Here you are:

Today's Papertrey Ink Anniversary contest was to use a word as a focal point. Nichole's post suggested using word dies or alphabet stamps. gulp. I have none of those! So I was thinking of what I could use, and I thought of my lovely Think Big Favorites which I love so much. Yay! Problem solved! I was able to create a couple cards with these! :D This one was a pretty simple card to do. 


I embossed the sentiment and then brushed some color washes over it, trimmed the panel and then adhered it to the card! 


I'll be back in a few minutes with another card!

Jesus saves!!

-Bethany :) 
Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Think Big Favorites #5 set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, I can't remember the others....sorry its very late!!!) Papertrey Ink
Embossing Powder: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Watermark Ink: Versamark

No comments: